Old August 8th 16, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Schattie beware!

On Sunday, August 7, 2016 at 1:43:37 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Saturday, August 6, 2016 at 6:29:51 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
https://postimg.org/image/icme3sxo7/

DEEEE-dee-dee-dee-dee!

Another child molestation joke. Booooooorrrrrriiiiinnnnggggggg. Come up with something new, will ya, Pussy Fart?
Hey, if I ever see a street sign with my name on it, I'll post it just so you can crap your diapers.
Desperate. What are you on, meth?

It's a scene from the horror movie "I Know What You Did With Mayonnaise Last Summer". Of course, you had to click on it, being the crybaby professional victim that you are. Dance, Monkey Boi!