Old February 17th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

Default Quick TR

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 10:47:51 -0800, Alan Baker
wrote:

In article ,
Dick G wrote:

Don't know the sushi places on Commercial; that's where I go when I'm
looking for southern barbecue!

For high-end sushi, there's lots I like:

Tojo's (on Broadway near Oak Street) is really good, but really pricy.

Yuji's on W 4th is really good, not as pricy, and also only 5 blocks
from hme.

For fun and funky, I go to my buddy Randy's place: The Eatery (on
Broadway near Waterloo). This area (a few blocks east, actually) is
great for Greek food, too.

Alan, the place was very small, almost a "hole in the wall", all I
remember that it was around the corner from a business partner. There
was also a place in Richmond that had excellent sushi on a conveyor
belt, cant remember its name.