Old February 17th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Quick TR

In article
,
pigo wrote:

Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

I don't think we have to worry about the bully either. Besides his
documented cowardice he's been otherwise neutralized. He won't show.

I'd love to meet up, Bob, but my Olympic schedule is crazy...
....especially since it's in my home town and so my clients also want to
see some of me.

This coming weekend, my brother and I will be in Whistler for some
events, but maybe next week?

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia