Old February 16th 10, 05:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Quick TR

On Feb 16, 9:40*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
Having a great time here. I'll post more afterwards. Of course I won't
post exactly where I'm staying. But near there in Richmond is a nice
little restaurant, Ginger and Garlic. Anyone want to meet me there. We
have been eating there most nights Cheap, easy, gets us out to the
festivities.

*pigo, I defer better Vancouver information to Alan, but there are some
great places in Kitsilano, *for grub and socializing, being the hippy
telemark skier and failing trying to impress my bikram yoga fanatic
girlfriend, I always stop at Naam restaurant, which even if a person
isn't a vegetarian, still has great food...

http://www.thenaam.com/naam/

What do you think of Vancouver? some of the best times to be there is in
late spring with the cherry blossoms blooming and walking around Jericho
Beach Park, or around Stanley Park before heading off to the West end..

enjoy

No surprise one cowardly pathological liar enjoys the lies of another
cowardly pathological liar.
Ah, RSA. Home of the Dickless.