Old August 10th 03, 01:23 AM
Aaron Daniel

Default Atomic Ski Bindings - 4.12 or 6.14 which is better for me?

I would tend to say that line of thinking is flawed. Due to their sidecut
modern skis actually tend have more edge length engaged in the turn at any
given time than traditional skis. Due to their radical sidecut and torsional
stiffness they also tend to exert more leverage.

However, I would tend to recommend that you ski the DIN setting indicated by
your age, weight, height, boot sole length and skier type per the chart
provided by the manufacturer of the bindings you purchase.

Aar

"Christopher Luke" wrote...
I am thinking that with the shorter skis creating less
leverage to rip my ski off, I may start my dins at 8 and never have to
change them.