Old July 25th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Schattie: A challenge.

In article . com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 14, 5:58 pm, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
As for Lurleen, I dumped her. Caught her lying too many times, and as
you might have figured out, I don't tolerate liars.

I forgot to mention, I met her (him?) coming out of TJ Maxx last winter.
She/he looked exactly the same, very glamorous. Those guys are better at
being women than most women are.

Amazing...

I know. You say you're leaving and then you don't keep your word.

Actually, what's the exact opposite of "amazing".

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia