Old March 13th 19, 03:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Time for a new one

[Default] On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:29:04 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

Rollin rollin rollin
rollin rollin rollin

Keep that cocaine rollin
Ankle bracelet stollen
holding spare batteries up inside.

backroads, paths, and alleyes
cutting through the valleys
he's got no passport we can find.

Rawhind's never missing
the mounties he's been kissing
lying to us each and every the time.

Rollin, Rollin, Rollin
Keep that mayo flowin.
For the priests that he'll be blowin

Desperate. Pathetic. Oh, well. I'm skiing Whistler
today and you are not. Geez, I wonder if anyone
will mistake the batteries for my boot heaters for a
criminal's ankle bracelet?
I love Canada, Huggies. Shame they won't let you
come up here, and shame they won't let Pussy Fart
go within a thousand feet of a school. Either way,
neither of you pathetic dickless wimps have skied
this year, and I am about to have a blast.
See you at the information tower!!!!

I've found that the more someone lies, and the more he yells, the
guiltier he is.
Just ask R. Kelly.

Rollin rollin rollin
keep that cargo rollin,
though his asshole's swollin
Rawhind!

Trunky's masturbating,
no women he's been dating,
taking his boyfriends from behind.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath