Old March 12th 19, 11:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Time for a new one

On Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 3:30:20 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 11 Mar 2019 08:41:39 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

On Monday, March 11, 2019 at 4:06:01 AM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 10 Mar 2019 21:34:28 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

Maybe that electric ankle bracelet you wear has been shorting out.

Why are you always talking about an electronic ankle bracelet?

Because criminals like you and your buddy Pussy Fart have to
wear them, condition of their probation.

Are
you wearing one? We all know yer always lying about skiing.

Skiing Sun Peaks up in BC today. Skied Revelstoke yesterday.
You know, up in Canada, where you can't go because you
are a convicted criminal.
As for not believing me, bull****. You claim to be a computer
genius. All you have to do is track the origin of my posts.
Kamloops, BC, about to drive up to the mountain.
Canada is lovely this time of year. Shame they won't
let you through the border.

Rolling rollin rollin
keep that cocaine rollin
got that asshole swollin,
keeping five kilos up inside.

colon full of cargo
hell bent for Fargo
kissing the mounties left behind.

Not only idiotic, not only stupid, but you **** yourself
writing this deranged, perverted drivel. People smuggled
drugs into Canada, and with the exception of weed, not
from Canuckistan into the United States. And of course,
you claim I can't get into the country, time and again,
and everybody knows you are lying. Which is fine with you,
since you pathetic dorks brag about your lying, are proud of
your lying, compete to see who is the biggest dumb****.
Go change the batteries on your ankle bracelet before

Rollin rollin rollin
rollin rollin rollin

Keep that cocaine rollin
Ankle bracelet stollen