Old February 26th 04, 10:32 PM
klaus

Kurt Knisely wrote:
Nuking in Park ****ty too. About 8" on the ground in town of the wettest,
heaviest stuff I've seen all year. 'Heard the upper lifts at Deer Valet are
closed and they've had a foot and a half just this morning. That SW flow is
nailing us. We need the backside of the storm and some lake effect to put a
nice coating of fluff down.

It's not bad here. I'd guess 10% getting lighter with every inch. The
new is bonding to the old well, but the old is a sensitive crust
sitting on crap.

I feel it coming on, it will probably hit tomorrow...slope flu.

I'd think...

Look what just came over the NWS:

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS CONVERTED THE WINTER STORM WARNING
FOR ALL OF THE MOUNTAINS OF UTAH AND EXTREME SOUTHEAST IDAHO TO A
HEAVY SNOW WARNING. THE WARNING HAS ALSO BEEN EXTENDED THROUGH 5 PM
FRIDAY AFTERNOON. ACCUMULATIONS THROUGH FRIDAY AFTERNOON ARE EXPECTED
TO RANGE FROM 12 TO 24 INCHES IN MOST AREAS WITH OVER 30 INCHES IN
HIGH ELEVATIONS AND AREAS FAVORED BY SOUTHWEST FLOW.

SNOW...HEAVY AT TIMES...IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE INTO THIS
EVENING THEN TURN SHOWERY FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE NIGHT. THE
SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE EARLY FRIDAY THEN HEAVIER AND MORE
WIDESPREAD SNOW IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP IN THE AFTERNOON. THE
HEAVIER SNOW IS EXPECTED TO CONTINUE FRIDAY NIGHT AND MUCH OF
SATURDAY AND THIS WARNING WILL LIKELY BE EXTENDED.

So basically two feet by noon tomorrow.. and then it's supposed to start
snowing heavily. Hehehehehe.

But we still can't get good beer.

-klaus