Old March 11th 09, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Switters

Default The excuses thread

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:53:25 GMT, Pip Luscher
allegedly wrote:

On a slightly different subject, ISTR it wa you who suggested a
different setup on my snowboard last year, which I tried out on my new
one [1]. Worked a treat.

Good to hear it. I've learnt a few things over the years

[1] I swore earlier this year that I wouldn't buy a new snowboard; I
couldn't, and it wasn't worth it. Then, purely for curiosity's sake, I
wandered into a shop that sold snowboards. And walked out many pounds
lighter. And a few pounds heavier, too.

heh, yah weak-willed whus. Hopefully it was a good decision though.