Old March 9th 09, 11:42 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default The excuses thread

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:18:03 +0000 (UTC), Switters
wrote:

On Mon, 02 Mar 2009 19:34:23 GMT, "Hog"
allegedly wrote:

I suppose gentle and powder boarding would be ok, soft boots?

Riding powder can be easy on the body if and only if it's untracked and
without obstacles. So, not very often then.

Sounds like you got it good last week though. Likewise in Engelberg
over the weeekend - Saturday was possibly the best powder day of the
season[1], such that I needed to do all my zips up to neck level to
avoid the bow-wave breaking into my jacket.

Tha Laub was particularly nice, although we didn't do it until
mid-afternoon, so wee needed to look for the mainly untracked bits,
rather than finding it all over, IYSWIM.

[1] Although there've been so many, it's hard to be sure.