Old September 13th 04, 09:49 PM
The Real Bev

Richard Henry wrote:

"Walt" wrote:
Sue wrote:

Florida is being divinely punished for what it did to democracy.

Wasn't the Supreme Court involved in some way? Maybe DC will get a
share...

It went by the rules. Sorry if you don't like them, you might want to
try a different game.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/opinion/tolestom/?name=Toles&date=20040910

Is it good enough to go through the registration?

No, but courtesy of bugmenot here's a login and password for the
Washington Post:

b41four

--
Cheers, Bev
Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really