Old November 14th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Binding mounting location on twin tip park skiis for skiing powder

On Nov 14, 2:31 pm, Kurt Knisely wrote:
Walt wrote in news:13jmplbnlrbnj26
@corp.supernews.com:

You're only
going to be skiing powder 20% of the time anyway, and that's if you're
lucky. Even if you're skiing powder 100% of the time (yeah, right) you
don't want to be too far back.

Speak for yerself, bucko.

(pins on chord center, but that doesn't help)

-K

Thanks gents. I have to agree with K that you can definitely speak for
yourself on the 20% of time spent in powder Walt! To be honest, I
don't get up nearly as often as I would like but when I do, it is
usually for some fresh stuff. Nonetheless, I appreciate the feedback.
I have been wondering myself whether I need to be as concerned as I am
about being back on the skiis. Hence the discussion!

K, is your bracketed comment some kind of code language response to my
question or shall I just ignore it?! "Pins on chord center"?

Joel