Old September 1st 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
john

Default Anyone try retro classic 3 wheel rollerskis

I have been using the v2 150 roller skis and love them for our hilly
bumpy roads. I'd like a similar experience in a classic ski and was
looking at the retro classics with the big inflatable wheel up front
and two wheels like on the 125's out back. Wondering if anyone has
tried these. I especially like the speed reducers on my 150's, I can
crawl down steep hills if I want.

I'm using a V2 910 classic now with speed reducers, they are good but
I still get kind of spooked on the downhills sometimes, especially
when the road is all hacked up.