Old November 27th 05, 09:08 PM

Default Quebec / Le Massif / Mt Saint Anne tips....

Hi,

Going off to Quebec early March next year and wanted to go to Le Massif and
possible Mt Saint-Anne skiing... Is there enough between the two resorts to
keep us happy for a week or so? Happy on all european reds, and most blacks
too. Any other areas around there worth a visit?

Also, has anyone got any top tips about a good place to stay
(town/village?!) which would be a good base? With a day trip or two to
Quebec city too? And preferably self-catering maybe as well?!?!

Also, I'm wondering what would a drive to Montreal be like at that time of
year? Treacharous? A bad idea? Easy? That's where we're flying out of - so
wondering whether to have a nice scenic(?) drive, or maybe it's better just
getting a cheap flight?!

Hwyl!
Geraint.