Old January 13th 04, 01:47 AM
C Timberlake

I just purchased the Salomon Performa 7.0, which was based on much
research and trying them on. I was originally going to go with either
a different Salomon or Technica Boot, based strictly on research, but
once I tried them on, the Salomon Performa 7.0 fit the best. I also
read reviews from the various Ski Magazines, and talked with store
staff. Go with ability and fit first, then gadgets last. Good luck!!!

"Łukasz Załuga" wrote in message ...
Hello!
I have a question concerning these boots:
1) Nordica Smartech 8 (flex 70)
2) Salomon Performa 6.0 (flex 80)
3) Salomon Evolution2 7.0 (flex 70)
I have to choose one of them and I can't make up my minds. My feelings
about comfort are similar and prices are the same.
What would you choose if you were me?

Greetings.
Lukas