Old January 12th 04, 05:00 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On 2004-01-12, Walt penned:
lal_truckee wrote:

Finally, forget gizmos such as walk settings, etc: all bull****. You
don't walk in ski boots, you ski in ski boots. Get a properly
designed 4 buckle plain vanilla boot.

What about some other features like canting adjustment, flex
adjustment, forward lean etc? Heat-molded footbeds? Heel lifts?

Worthless gizmos, or useful features? Enquiring minds want to
know....

I have a little slider that is supposed to adjust the flex.
It sucks. No matter where I set it, snow always packs into it and
pushes it to the same setting.

I have custom footbeds, and I really do like them. I've had them so
long, though, that I can't remember what it was that they fixed.

--
monique