Old July 11th 17, 01:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Meet set: Starbucks at 1124 Pike Street

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 9:11:35 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 2:16:52 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 7:40:55 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
Scott - be there at 8am tomorrow morning. Meet SET.

JP

Go **** yourself. Provide an ID so I know what you look like.
Hey, is this like you knowing Jeff Davis? Or hanging out at the Lynnwood Alano Club?
I'll be having my coffee at home. Knock on the door. Meet SET!
How ****ing stupid can you get? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey, freak, you still in town?
Beth's Cafe, 10am tomorrow. Having breakfast with a sponsee.

I like that you chose a location that is just down the block from the Wild Rose. Your fellow stalker James Arthur Strohm sockpuppeted a lesbian and set a meet, claiming it would be wearing a red leather skirt.
I wanna puke just thinking about it.
Guess what? He got exposed. How embarassing. He's disappeared, of course, since there is a ****load of embarassing in his life, including admitting he is a crossdressing transvestite and a very ugly one at that.

I'm going to need verifiable proof of employment and Vietnam combat experience first. What's fair is fair.