Old July 2nd 17, 04:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Is NF Gear still Good??

On Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 8:39:50 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Oh, please. What a pathetic, ridiculous, laughable distortion of a joke. How typical of you. Clue time. None of the execs who gave me skis (and those who still do) ever took that seriously: they knew it was an exagerration of what some people will do for freebies.

You next move is to post the quote. How predictable. Go for it, idiot. Give yourself a blow job, which I am sure you can do.

What I find funny is how your offer was refused:

From: Tim Petrick protected
Cc: list of people, one who sent this
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 23:10:35 -0800
To: Scott Abraham
Subject: Fans and goodies

Scott,

I am not sending you any skis for a pro deal, or otherwise.

Please do not continue sending me emails on this in the future.

There is no
legitimate reason why you should receive a deal on a pair of skis.

Thanks in advance.

Tim