Old July 1st 17, 05:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Is NF Gear still Good??

On Wednesday, November 25, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
Aaron Daniel wrote:

Scott Abraham wrote ...

Buddha ain't got the others handy.
But he does have a Marmot Alpinist with all these spiffy K2 logos glued
on. I assume it was a score?

I believe so. I also assume it is part of your package for scoring more this
year.

Buddha actually had to pay K2's cost for the Marmot. What a rip off, eh?
However, now that I look like an official member of the ski industry, I shall work it for all it is worth. Why pay?

JP: Because you CAN'T loser. You have no job. You have no assets. You are a moocher, a bum, a fat **** with no redeeming qualities. You could die tonight and you would not be missed. You contribute nothing. You're a stain on humanity. Strip naked and look in the mirror. I dare you.

Two Buddha

How ****ing gay and basic.

Vail: Working for my skiing

Sucking dick, like always?