Old June 30th 17, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default X-scream vs X-15

On Thursday, October 29, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
Tom Geldner wrote:

In article , Scott Abraham wrote:

I look on the Xplorer as a quiver ski, the Sierra and the X-15 as
perhaps the best ski if one pair is all you own.

So would you say the Sierra was somewhere between the Xplorer & say
the IV or Merlin for crud-cutting (since I think the Xplorer is sort
of the ultimate crud machine).

Exactly.
A true all-mountain, all conditions ski, perhaps the best ever built.
No ****.
Put it this way. The first run I had on them, I went from crud to ice
to slush, pulled up at the lift, and asked "Who do I have to kill to get
a pair of these?"

The idea of you making a ski recommendation is laughable - you're a permanent intermediate at best. Your opinion about an "all-mountain, all conditions ski" means nothing, because you're incapable of skiing either all-mountain or all conditions effectively. You're fat and slow and unskilled, and everybody knows it. You're a gear collector, a ticket collector. You're not skier. You're a poser. You know it - strip naked and look hard at yourself in the mirror. Give yourself an honest appraisal. Every single person that has every posted here knows it - and has abandoned you.

Choke on it.

JP