Old April 10th 16, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Champ[_2_]

Default Engleberg skiing

On Sat, 09 Apr 2016 18:56:26 +0200, Pipl wrote:

This is one thing I really want to do (the Vallee Blanche, not holding
people up) but everything I've heard about Chamonix puts me off
stopping there. I suppose I could stay elsewhere and just drive over,
but then organising a guide would be a problem.

Telephone the Bureau des Guides in Cham. They should be able to
advise, and I imagine one might just be able to join a general group.
I would think it's perfectly do-able as a day trip from somewhere else
in the area.