Old February 10th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

Default Scottie Sighting

On Feb 10, 9:14 am, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
"Dick G" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 9, 11:42 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 7:47 pm, Dave Stallard wrote:

Jeff Davis wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:
I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number,
which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way,
Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!

If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.

Dave

Mooch? Another pathetic cheap shot from a typical rsa freak, who
never has had the balls to post HIS home address and verifiable
information.
Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back.

Translation: I am a gay male prostitute, and I am in my basement.

translation: dick is a nutless bitch who will never have the balls to spew
such **** in person. Jeff Davis certainly didn't: he was quite civil.
Typical rsa cheap shot from a cowardly freak hiding behind his computer.
Nothing has changed.
I'm skiing Baldy today, and this asshole is wanking off to internet porn.
There is a God.
**** yourself, freak.

----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----- Hide quoted text -

Hey fatso, you are the one who is afraid to meet.
All the false bs about 'Nam, and Navy Seals, all adds up to the Crack
Pot of the Year award winner