Old December 28th 03, 06:55 AM
Rapid Rick

Default There goes the snow ... buh bye.

Here in NoDak it's been in the mid 30s all damn day--still is now--and the
white stuff is heavy and fading fast. That "storm" heading our way will
probably wimp out and with a couple days off next week, looks like no skiing
for me, sigh.

OK, maybe this will work: I GUARANTEE IT WILL NOT SNOW...

--
Raider Rick
"Just ski, baby"

"J999w" wrote in message
At least I got one day of skiing in yesterday (on a barely frozen lake).

High
temp today of 48 F.

Today I did some hiking on a trail 25 miles south of here that I've never

been
to before (opened a few years ago), threw a few snowballs from what snow

was
left back in the pine trees, and then got some late season cement work in

!

jw
milwaukee