Old February 17th 18, 07:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Default Has he finally offed himself?

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 10:04:02 AM UTC-8, Scott Abraham wrote:

I think we both know who has been exposed as a pathological liar, Scooter..

Let's see.

-Fought in a battle in Vietnam that is equivalent to the valor of a CMOH winner
-Grenade Expert
-Putting a tourniquet on someone in an urban situation, with EMS and Direct Pressure are the first resorts
-Psychological Counselor
-Many more..

What do you do, when people questioned your histrionic personality disorder? (or something similar) you threatened them with your empty threats with your violence ideation. You live in this weird fantasy world. Show the post, weirdo, besides show the post to a dentist, and at least learn how to dress properly. Weirdo..