Old March 9th 06, 12:56 PM

In article .com,
wrote:
I know that in Richard Weber's book about skiing to the North Pole &
back, he talks about using bindings like that, and I'm pretty sure he
mentioned the brand name as well. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy
of the book here, so I can't look it up for you.

I'm not sure which ones he used, but there's a Flexi Bomber
binding that will do the trick. I think they're a little
hard to find.

Karhu also has a binding that they use on their Karver and
Meta skis but I don't think they sell them separately.
Never hurts to ask, though.

Prouder than ever to be a member of the reality-based community.