Old December 27th 06, 10:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

Default Let's Explore

Yabahoobs wrote:
Scott :

When and where did you train with SEALS ? Im assuming you knew one of
them. Which Navy SEAL did you know ? How on earth did you "train with
SEALS" ? Notice I didn't say that you claimed you ARE an ex-SEAL...I'd
like to know...after all that's a pretty exclusive club. I'd be
surprised if an obese sack of blubber like you even had the testicular
fortitude to even ASK to train with a seal.

Please...enlighten us.

Spock lies, lies, then lies some more. The more you tell yourself
something, the more it becomes truth...