Old January 30th 06, 04:24 PM

I am currently taking an Advertising class and my current assignement
is to design an advertisment for a snowboard only mountain. As I am
reletively new the the sport I wanted to get some input as to what in
an advertisment would get your attention. Are there any key phrases or
ideas revolving around the sport that I should incoporate into this ad?

One thing your snowboard-only mountain will clearly *not* appeal to is
families or groups that include a mix of skiers and boarders, you can safely
take those out of your target audience. Did they give you any parameters
in terms of what your mountain is like - what kinds of terrain? If it's a
smaller mountain close to an urban area then I would recommend marketing
towards freestyle youth. If it;'s a huge mountain with high altitude, lots
of steeps etc than I would market to a more varied clientele. If that's
not a parameter of the assignment, then pick whatever you think is easier.

Mike T