Old January 2nd 04, 11:27 PM
robbie

Default quick waxing question

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:32:49 GMT, "Scott Lindner"
wrote:

I'm going to start waxing my own boards. Yesterday I was at Home Depot and
saw these cheap plastic putty knifes. The large one (4 inches wide) looked
like it would be perfect for scraping boards. What do you all think? Would
there be a problem using them instead of paying the high price for an
official scraper at a board shop?

Cheers,
Scott

Go to REI or some other place. I got a scraper 3 years ago at rei for
$2-$3.

Or, find an industrial plastics company in your area and check to see
if they have any 1/4" scrap pieces with a straight edge. This is for
the extremely budget wary boarders