Old March 21st 10, 03:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

On Mar 20, 7:15*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 20, 6:56*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:50*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
So where's the clock? Exactly where were you standing? You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.-

Or is it just that you are a pathetic pussy who challenged me to show
up, pussied out, and has lied about it ever since?
Yeah. *I know that's it, pppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's times like this that I feel the sorriest for you. *This is just
sad.

Pervert Dave, you are not capable of feeling sorry for me. *You don't
have the standing.

Amazingly: you don't get to decide what people are feeling.

And I sure don't feel sorry for you. *You choose to be a psychopathic
asshole. *You enjoy being a sadistic, game playing, manipulative
freak.
You should feel sorry for your buddy Scottum. *So stupid, so cowardly,
so transparently a coward.
I'm sure you feel a connection with him. *Your kind of freak. *You
should feel sorry for him, he's made such a complete fool out of
himself.
The notion that a pervert like you feels sorry for me is hilarious. *A
pathological liar and coward that doesn't even have the nads to use a
verifiable ID.
Which makes you a joke, Pervert Dave.
Thanks for the laugh.

I feel sorry for you, too, Scott. Not a lot, but a little.

Neither do you have the standing, you incredible idiot.

I don't need any "standing", Scott.

Face it: you got played.

Wrong again, you dumb**** asshole. *What is truly amazing is that it
took this idiot two years to come up with this transparent excuse for
not having the balls to show up....after lying about it for two
years. *Looks to me like I'm playing the dumb****, and he's made a
complete fool out of himself, not to mention showing himself as a
total coward.

LOL

BPD
Looks to me like I just played you, dumb****, and you made a complete
fool of yourself.

You claimed to have been somewhere where there
was a clock tower when in fact it never existed; proving you were never
there.

Baker, Baker. *I never claimed to have been at a clock tower. *Now go
waste some time in google.
I feel very sorry for you. *You're not only a dickless coward and a
pathological liar, you're BPD. *What's even funnier is that you just
tried to back up a freak who has told one of the most laughable,
ridiculous stories in the history of this ********.
Hey, got any comment about him lying about showing up for TWO YEARS,
and never mentioning the clock tower?
I was there. *Just like Whistler. *And neither of you had the balls to
show.....

LOL

BPD. And neither of you had the balls to show.