Old March 20th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

On Mar 18, 6:11*pm, twobuddha wrote:
Nothing is going to change the reality that I showed up where I said I
would be, when I said I would be there, and you didn't.
You pussied out. *Nothing is going to change the reality that I am
laughing at you. *That you are a liar, a coward, and a dickless freak.
You're just making yourself look more like a pppppusssssyyyyy,
puuuuussssssyyyyyy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

On Mar 18, 2:36*pm, Scottum wrote:

You should really look up the meaning of the word 'bluff' Porkchop.

Oh, like when you said you would be at Copper, and got your bluffed
called, and didn't show up?

No, more like telling you I'd meet you at a non-existant clock tower
just to see you lie about being there. *If you actually were there you
would have said that there's no clock tower there. *Everyone knew you
would not show up and I proved that you didn't without even going
there.

"Happy to show them exactly where I was standing," *Did you not write
that?

Sure. *In person. *Next year.

Ok, I'll meet you at the clock tower Porkchop. *BWAHAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!
Bluff called idiot.

Show me where you were standing. *Bluff called Porkchop.

Go **** yourself, ppppuuusssssyyyyyyy. *You don't get to call a bluff
when your bluff has already been called, ppppuuuuussssyyyyy.
How laughable.

*Next time I

head up the hill to Copper, I'll take a video and prove to everyone
but you that there is no clock tower.

Bluff called, pppppuuusssssyyyyy. *You make yourself look even more
dickless when you set a meet at a place that supposedly never existed..

Just to prove that you wouldn't show and that you would lie about it.
It worked pretty well too. *I've once again made an absolute fool out
of you.

Just more blustering from the perpetual liar.-

This from the pppppuuuusssssyyyyyy that claims to have deliberately
lied about a location, lied about being there, and did so for years.
Irony meter shoves a clock tower up your ass, idiot.- Hide quoted text -

So you're saying that you won't actually show us exactly where you
were standing. *Yeah, I thought so Porkchop. *Bluff called again.
There is no clock tower at Copper so we all know you are lying again.

Once again your homosexual rape fantisies rear their ugly head. *Why
don't you and Bert break out a new jar of mayo and take care of those
urges?- Hide quoted text -

Here's the map, fat man: http://www.coppercolorado.com/winter...CM_Village.pdf

So where's the clock? Exactly where were you standing? You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.