Old September 22nd 03, 05:04 PM
InMyTree

Default late booking

I remember seeing late deals to Canada with Inghams for a bit over 300
pounds last year.. but then you can book now for 400 with them..

I remember someone on this forum going to Livigno for 150 pounds.. that was
a pretty good deal..

The problem is you don't know what you're going to get..

"Rob White" wrote in message
I don't know the answer to your question but I was in the travel agent 2
weeks ago booking something and the girl behind the desk was telling me

how
she went Skiing in Canada for £199 last year. That has to be worth the

risk
and waiting!!

Rob
"glen shues" wrote in message
We want to go skiing in feb 2004 and were wondering how much money we

would
save by waiting till the last minute till we book or would it make sense

book now
Also can you recommend some online sites who offer a good service for

when
we are ready to book

Thanks for your help