Old December 1st 15, 09:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

On 12/01/2015 11:27 AM, Walt wrote:
On 11/30/2015 5:38 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:51 PM, Walt wrote:

I got some weird spam supposedly from you yesterday or today. Deleted,
of course, so I can't give any details. I think it involved a Canadian
pharmacy...

That's not me - I don't do the Canadian pharmacy Spam.

I mostly do the Nigerian prince emails, with a little bit of
work-at-home and weight-loss stuff to keep things interesting.

See, I KNEW it wasn't you!

--
Cheers, Bev
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo