Old November 17th 10, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Winter Golf Trip

On Nov 17, 7:35*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 16, 7:06*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

I have half a mind to do an I-15 ski trip this winter, hitting a a
dozen or so ski areas along the interstate. *Your golf location is
right off I-15, but I don't think the skiing in that area is worth
much.

There is a little local hill near Vegas. Mt. Charleston rings a bell?
But just up the road a piece it starts to get REAL interesting!

Sure do. I ski up 1-15. Bring a good supply of diapers, you might
run into me.
PUSSY PARTY!!!!! You freaks can get together and discuss how much fun
you have lying to the cops?
Still waiting for that contact info for the RCMP and SPD.
IDAHO PUSSY PARTY!!!! EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!