Old March 1st 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Nordic centers in Maine & New Hampshire?

I will be visiting both Maine & NH next week and would like to do some
skate skiing while there. Would people give be a few ideas that would
be places I should consider. Of course I want places that have enough
snow & good grooming/conditions.I enjoy skiing longer distances-not
dinky little 2km loops or so. Mixed terrain is good. Cheap is good too
and I will need reasonable places to stay in each area.
Many thanks for your help.
Greg