Old August 13th 03, 12:49 PM
pigo

Default It's Time

"CurtisLemay" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.f8a43178945bd9b8b97299ef4c3ca8f3 @1060757725.cotse.net.
The recent outrage is the final straw. This goon is not worth the
lowly entertainment value he provides. I will be the first to start
ignoring everything he says. The only problem is that EVERYBODY
has to do it. Since Mike wanted to make this a more civil place, I
propose that in his memory, we do just that and leave bob to his
own company. What does everyone else say?

You're not the first.

I have been ignoring o/O for a long time. It's fun to talk about such a
misfit but I've realized that there is no use in talking _to_ it.