Old December 24th 12, 09:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
The Older Gentleman[_2_]

Default Easyjet Geneva queue

Ace wrote:

Not "free" though, if it's BA, as you still have to pay all the taxes
with real money.

Ours was £20 a head. Doesn't Sleazyjet charge that for a suitcase or
summat?

You're right, though - some rewards schemes are more generous. OTOH,
Anne and I are both BA Silver, so we get an extra baggage allownace
(very useful, is that), and access to the BA lounge at LHR, plus one
guest each, so that takes care of everything.

Anyway, where are you off to - the usual cheepskate Bareges?

Les Portes du Soleil, on 5 January. Staying in Avoriaz.

--
Honda CB400 Four x3 Triumph Street Triple Ducati 800SS
BMW K100RS Yamaha 660 Tenere Suzuki GN250, TS250ER x3