Old February 12th 06, 04:33 AM

canaanskier wrote:
Have you been there and if so would you go back?

Never been to SME but have talked to a number of people of have. They
all enjoyed it but all commented that it was pretty hard core. Get up
early and ski hard all day. If you are in good shape and want to ski
hard then it could very well be a great option.

My wife and I are a bit too lazy for it. We have been to the Purcell
Mountain Lodge (somewhat nearby) a few times and really enjoyed it. My
impression from talking to folks was that Purcell was a bit more
relaxed - though a bit pricier too. Really depends on what you are
looking for...

-Leif