Old November 20th 07, 08:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
_Uli

Default Family XC skiing in Quebec

What's about Gaspesie - Chic-Chocs? Look he

http://www.vertigo-aventures.com/chics-chocs-e.html

and google for Gaspesie + ski rando

Good luck,

Uli

Am Samstag, den 17.11.2007, 04:32 +0000 schrieb Oleg Konovalov:
Hi,

I would like to come to Quebec for Christmas vacation
with my family (incl. 13 yrs old son and friends kids - 16-18).

Could you recommend a good place for cross-country skiing
[snow for Christmas, lots of intermediate trails, good rental skis]
in the area where it's not boring for family with older kids,
some entertainment exists (say, bowling or some museums or
smth else to do).
A little alpine [with bunny slopes] might be an option too.

I was thinking maybe of Mt. Tremblant or Quebec area,
but don't know either.

Any suggestions ?

Thank you in advance,
Oleg