Old September 24th 04, 03:38 PM
m and m

Good news, i might be getting a kayak from someone to barrow for a couple of
weeks. I live right on Medicine Lk so thats one piece of good news.

"m and m" wrote in message
Has anyone fractured their ankle(lower fibula) while running? Becasue I
did yesterday afternoon while on a 2 hr run; had to limp almost 3 miles
back to my car. The doc down at the UofM says I'll be out for 4 to 6
weeks. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this type of injury and
what affect it had on their ski season, and how long it took until
rollerskiing or running was possible. I would greatly appreciate any
advice on how to try an salvage any aerobic capacity. I will be doing
strenght stuff, but im in a walking cast and cant even swim, becasuse they
want my foot positioned a certain way. Hope I dont gain weight, I've beed
training 9 to 13 hrs a week, and I eat like a horse. Anybody got any meds
that heal bones?haha.

Matt Liebsch
-i never hurt my self during the ski season, mmmm...soft white and
forgiving snow