Old November 7th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
ADK Skier

Default Using Salomon Pilot 2 Classic Boots With Older Profil Classic Binding.

I tried my new Salomon Pilot 2 Classic boots today with my old Salomon
Profil Classic bindings. Immediately I knew something wasn't right.
There was way to much pressure at the axis/ flexor position. The roller
ski felt cocked and loaded and not easy to control. I remember last
season someone mentioned at this site the need to cut some material off
the flexor (bumper) to accomadate the 10mm axis set back on the Pilot
2. I'll try cutting it down and see what happens. Also someone mention
Salomon may have a retro fit flexor for this change. Any other skiers
experiences with this would be appreciated.