Old November 17th 04, 08:46 PM
Jonathan Shefftz

Thanks everyone for the highly informative responses!

The boot box says copyright 2000, so that means they're definitely not
the original bumble bees (which I think came out in '97?).

I put the pilot boot in one profil binding and the profil boot in the
other. The profil boot goes up about 10 degrees before engaging the
bumper, where as the pilot boot engages the bumper immediately. The
profil boot goes up about 40 degrees before the bumper is compressed
to its max, whereas the pilot boot makes it up only to about 30
degrees.

I have a skate/classic combi/active bumper I can use (105 flex) so I
think I'll use that instead of a skate bumper (115 flex).

thanks again for all the feedback!