Old January 1st 11, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Happy New Year

On Jan 1, 7:44*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jan 1, 7:16*am, VtSkier wrote:

Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............-

My short-term plans:

Big Bear (both mountains) Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friray, depending
on weather predictions (currently snow or rain predicted Monday).
Mammoth + June the following week for 3 or 4 days.

Just checked the snow reports: SS and BM both report all runs and
lifts open except for the wooded glades at BM.