Old July 9th 17, 02:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 8:48:16 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, July 7, 2017 at 9:07:24 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
So I've read a good bit of the history of this newsgroup, and have contributed a bit myself - especially as of late. What I'm wondering is, if someone actually goes out of their way to meet this guy what will actually happen? Thoughts/comments?

No one has ever had the courage to do so.

I'm sort of thinking that he'll duck out for some reason or another.

I'm sorta thinking you'll never have the balls to find out. Over fifty meets set in ski country over the years. Nobody ever showed up. Period. Amazing how you ignore history and reality.

But say somehow you're able to arrange a meet - what is it that you/we/he think would transpire?

Please, please show up and find out. Looks like Park City during Sundance, Aspen on the same trip, Sun Valley in Febuary. Talk to your travel agent.