Old March 3rd 09, 09:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Outdoor Glide Waxing

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 19:03:42 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

"moderate indoor airflow" is not a quantitative statement. I bet if
you ask Swix/Toko they have recommendations for their wax rooms - for
people who wax dozens of pairs of skis a day.

Yeah, but the airflow is way better than most or all places I've ever
waxed at a ski area. I don't live in a wax room, but the hall is open
on both sides (one side into a room with a vent that leads to the
roof), plus usually a third open door into a vented bath room.