Old April 25th 07, 11:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Scottie Sighting

In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article ,
Lost Balls Baker wrote:

Which is what you mistook for mass loss.

I mistook nothing. My position has always been there is no mass loss
in your example, thus irrelevant to the original discussion.

Of course you did. You mistook a rate of mass undergoing a change in
velocity with a change in *amount* of mass.

[Rudimentary algebra deleted due to relevance]

Right. As it was entirely relevant, you deleted it.

Read those, and get educated.
Next, we'll work on SunOS versions.

Sometimes, Tranditional Unix may be used to describe a Unix or GNU
operating system that has the characteristics of either Version 7 Unix
or Unix System V.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that there was never a
"SunOS Version 7" as you tried to claim?

When I have a Sun question, I defer to John Gilmore, Sun Microsystems
employee #5. You sir, are a tawdry charlatan who's subtrefuge is
unraveling in this public medium. John and I go back to the days
when Mitnick was on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted, Shinomura falsely accused
toad.com, (the Sun Workstation in Gilmore's basement running the
Cypherpunks listserver), of Mitnick's base of attack, and the NSA
wanted access to everyone's digital financial transactions.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that there was never a
"SunOS Version 7" as you tried to claim?

I'll bet you 5 dollars Canadian you don't know Gilmore's home address
in San Francisco. I've been there. He's a Mac guy. What's 5 bucks
Canadian anyway? Like a dollar three ninety five in real money? Or
3 bits in Euros.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that there was never a
"SunOS Version 7" as you tried to claim?

This was a keeper, and worth saving until I had time to respond. Excuse
me. I have to go check on a horse worth more than your Condo.

LOL

You obviously haven't been keeping up with Vancouver real estate.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed