Old April 24th 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default Scottie Sighting

On Apr 24, 4:59 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 24, 2:03 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

He was the rookie Blue Angel. **** with someone else.
--

Your post clearly implied that the pilot was inexperienced, which is
erroneous because NO Blue Angel pilot is inexperienced, creme de la

Your analysis is correct of course. Let's see. A "rookie" Blue Angel
member? Might only be the 30th best pilot in the country?

Ya know, you're beginning to make FF look like a genius. You have to
be the most stupid individual ever to post here and that's saying a
lot. I believe Mr. Astropax is an Airforce Veteran as compared to you,
Parking Lot Boy.

Correct once again. But we better be careful here. While I believe
Astro, there is a history in this group of falsely claiming military
experience.