Old November 24th 11, 01:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen[_2_]

Default Telemark anyone?

runcyclexcski wrote:
heel boots and fatter skis, or can I somehow learn to Telemark (my
spell check suggests "telemarketing") with Salomon BCs and the E99
skis?

Yes you can!

I taught myself Telemark turns around 1980, sking with low soft boots
and competition xc skis on an ungroomed slalom hill with 30 cm fresh powder.

The key is that using gear like this forces you to keep your weight on
your toes, a bit more on the front than the back ski.

It is a _lot_ of fun when it works. :-)

Terje
- Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no