Old February 9th 06, 02:34 PM

Norman wrote:
" cupra" wrote in message

snip

My problems my knees - they only allow me 1/2 day of full on boarding
these days before I have to take it a little easier! (next holiday is
planned for NZ next August so plenty of time to get them seen to!)

Good luck. I know a particularly attractive seasonaire who'll be in
NZ in August.

Is boarding harder or easier on the knees do you think?

Tendonitis in my knee made me stop playing football a few years ago
and it flares up if I do much running, but to my eternal joy and
amazement it doesn't seem to mind skiing at all. Phew.

Seems to be easier on mine - although I haven't put on skis for about 6
years now so not sure if they'd hurt more or less!