Old January 1st 21, 08:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default The Night Before Trunkmas

On Friday, January 1, 2021 at 4:46:31 AM UTC-5, wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 13:43:26 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

I worked on base. Idiot. I know enough to spot your bull****, idiot.
You were a ten year old boy who cut grass, Trunky.

Wrong again, dumb****. Never cut a blade on base.
On previous posts you claimed you cut grass at Coronado.

Cut the grass of the base commander. At his home.
Had a little lawn business. My job on base was maintaining the
bird**** dispensers for freaks like you.

You make up so much ****. I happen to know a little bit about the
military and the base commander lives on base. I lived in the BOQs as
required and the married officers lived in houses provided on base. It
must suck to make up so many lies, Trunky.

Saigon Schattie tells so many lies, he can't remember them all. Like what he said his time in the mile was. Or where he said the bullet holes that he got in Vietnam are. Etc. etc.